Thursday, April 23, 2009

We love Grandma!


My mom just left from a two week visit. I had lots planned and wanted to make sure this was a relaxing trip, so I set some rules for her: No cooking, No cleaning, and No carrying kids around. Yeah right, that didn't last!! When Grandma is here it turns into a huge vacation for me -she's up early with the kids, is constantly cleaning or doing laundry, draws with Dresden, dances with the babies, and tells her famous "Rastis & Jastis" stories at bedtime. I was especially lucky to have her here during Dresden's surgery and recovery, I really don't know what I would have done without her! Thanks for everything Mom, we LOVE you!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

I remember Rastis & Jastis! haha. So glad you had a good trip, your mom is the best.

SKIPR said...

It's always so hard to see the moms go! I hope Dresden is feeling better. Good luck!

Followers

Blog Archive