Thursday, April 02, 2009

NYC Trip!


I was SO Happy to see my family in NYC! My parents and Julie and her family had a long layover in NY on their way to their Carribean cruise, so it worked out great for everyone!


Kamilah and I before our night out!


My dinner at 1 AM at Max Brenner, The YUMMIEST place ever!!



I had a great time on my trip to NYC, although it started out a little rocky! My flight was delayed 6 hours and when I finally got on the plane my luggage did not! My luggage did not arrive until a day later, so Saturday I was left with no option but to shop! I stayed with Kamilah the first two nights and we had a blast! To sum it up, lots of shopping, eating fabulous foods, crazy subway rides, and one funny and very interesting party!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

way to be on top of the blogging. my pictures are still in my camera...nice. oh yes, we did have a blast! thanks again for coming. wanna come again next month?

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

So glad you had a great time!!!

Jen said...

so fun! It's so nice to getaway! Especially in NY!

Arbon Family said...

SO SO SO JEALOUS!!! Looks like so much fun, I want to go on a girls shopping eating trip so bad!! How are you- Your kids are so big and so cute!!!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

So fun! and so jealous! I heard all about the party and loved every second of it! So damn funny!!! Sounds like you guys had so much fun!! Miss you!

Followers

Blog Archive