Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Double Trouble!!


The looks on their faces is so sweet and innocent -- but together they are definitely double trouble! On this occasion they each grabbed a full bag of chips, took them out in the back yard, dumped the entire bags out, and then proceeded to sit in them and eat. This afternoon I came out of my bedroom to find Ciena had dumped a bottle of shampoo on the hard wood floors and both of them were laughing, sliding, and rolling all over in the shampoo mess!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

Oh man... DOUBLE the TROUBLE! I can't deal with one 2 year-old and she's pretty good. Hope you're doing well. Your kids are so cute!

Jenny said...

That is hilarious!! Is Ciena the instigator? My mom said I always was.

Arbon Family said...

NAUGHTY!!!!! I AM DYING!!!!

Cheri said...

Hahaha! What a talent they have for finding fun with ordinary products. :)

Followers

Blog Archive