Thursday, January 22, 2009


Happy Birthday to me!




I had a great Birthday yesterday! Jill came down and we had Brunch at my favorite little breakfast spot, Dream Cafe. If you live in Dallas you should check it out because, well, it's a dream (I recommend the Granola Crusted French Toast)! It was a beautiful day so afterwards we took the kids to the park to play and soak in the sun! Later, Dresden really wanted to make me a Birthday cake and he was very specific what type of cake he wanted for me - it had to be pink princess with sprinkles! Chad had class so I planned to eat it with the kids, but I was happy to share it with Jamie and Sarah when they stopped by! There will be more Birthday posts to come I'm sure, Chad is taking me out this weekend and next weekend I'm having a girls weekend getaway that I'm so excited for!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

I am so glad you had a great day!!! Happiest birthday to you, friend. How glad I am you were born!

KamilahNYC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Hey Kathy, How are you? You look so great and your kids are adorable! I love the cute santa picture. That is exactly how mine turns out every year. I hope you are doing good. and Tell Sarah her hair looks darling and we miss her..

Arbon Family said...

YEAH!! HAppy B-day again! It sounds like you had a great day! Cute friends!! Have fun this weekend with Chad on your date~~

Jenn S. said...

Happy Birthday!

Can't wait to celebrate at the slumber party!

Jen said...

Can't wait for the big weekend!

Followers

Blog Archive