Saturday, January 31, 2009

Girls Getaway!


A week and a half later, and still celebrating my B-day!


If my face is glowing in this picture it's because I just had a "Glo" Facial!

We had a blast at our Girls Getaway!! 10 girlfriends came, and for those who couldn't make it we will definitely do it again! We ate dinner in downtown Grapevine at a fun little Tex-Mex place. It was loud and crazy, especially with our table of 11. Jamie surprised me with a Birthday cake that seemed like it had a ton of blazing candles on it! After dinner we headed to the Great Wolf Lodge where half the girls had Spa treatments, while the other half tried out the indoor waterpark and hot tub. We all met back at the Spa and talked as we enjoyed some delicious tea. When we got back to the room we changed into PJ's and Sarah and I went on a hunt for some candy and sweets! The rest of the night was just talk, talk, talk, with a few ballet performances by Sarah! We got in trouble for laughing and being too loud so after midnight we had to tone it down a bit. Slowly, our numbers started to dwindle as one by one the pregnant laddies couldn't hold out any longer and headed for bed! The "night owls", including myself, got a second wind around 2 am, and even though we were in bed we still chatted until somewhere around 3:30 am. Sarah and Nicole get the all nighter prize -- they made it until I think 5:30 am before deciding to get a few hours of sleep! It was such a fun night, Thanks to all my wonderful Girlfriends who came!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amy said...

Jealous.

KamilahNYC said...

sounds like so much fun!!

Jen said...

SO FUN!!!! Thank you, Cathy, for such a wonderful night!

Arbon Family said...

You win for funnest B-day week ever! SO FUN

Jenn S. said...

Excuse me - totally pregnant AND totally stayed up until 3:30 am - I'm no lightweight! (kidding Jamie and Carrie!)

Soo much fun - can't wait to do it again.

Chelsa said...

Happy Birthday! I'm jealous. Girls trips are the best. Love ya!

Jenn Kamp said...

Your family is soooo cute! I'm wishing for a girls night out soon. That looks so fun.
Love~
Jenn Kamp

Followers

Blog Archive