Sunday, August 24, 2008

WE'RE BACK!!



Ciena and Coen loved Grandma and Grandpa's Pool


Dre & Grandma night swimming! Enjoying a little dip right before bed



Cousins! Dresden and the twins with Connie's three adorable girls

WOW! After a month long adventure in Utah we are finally back! We started our trip visiting my parents in St. George where we stayed for the first two weeks. My sister Connie and her girls came down to visit and Dresden loved having his cousins there to play with. There was lots of time to relax and to get over the pink eye that we ALL came down with! Yuck!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I think I'm gonna cry that you were here in St. George and we didn't see eachother! I wish I read your blog sooner! BUMMER! Hope you have a fun and safe trip! Your kids are sooo darling! Hugs!

KamilahNYC said...

Sweet floaties! I am dying at Connie's girls. They grew up overnight!

Followers

Blog Archive