Sunday, August 24, 2008



I could not have made it out to Utah without my good friend Sarah! She was sweet enough to help me with the kids on the plane (Ciena prefers her over me) and when we landed in Las Vegas she drove with us to St. George. Luckily everything went smoothly, the kids behaved well and given the circumstances it could not have gone better. Sarah stayed in a super nice suite at the Palazzo in Vegas and invited me down - I couldn't resist the idea of a girls trip (no matter how mini) so I left the kids with my parents in St. George and was there in a flash! Of course we did all the fun Vegas attractions - eating, shopping, and seeing the sites. Such a fun time, thanks again Sarah!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jarbon said...

SO SO SO JEALOUS of your trip!!! I wish we could have seen each other so bad. Maybe next time! Your kids are darling and I cannot believe how big they are getting!

Jarbon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arbon Family said...

I must have been logged in under Jess- Sorry that comment was from me!

Sarah Sunshine said...

Cathy you know I'd do it all again any day!

Followers

Blog Archive