Friday, August 29, 2008

RUMOR HAS IT . . .

This is our new neighbor, Jessica Simpson. If true, she lives literally one block over and is in our same neighborhood. I drive by the house multiple times a day and have noticed a lot of work being done, but have never thought twice about who lives there. Well, my photographer/friend told me the other day that her neighbor is the contractor who has been doing all the work and he claims it is Jessica's house. Who knows?? I'm sure I'll look a little harder each time I drive or walk by!

5 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

well, she is going county, you know?...

cathy said...

Yes, she's a country girl now. Plus I'm sure she wants to be near her boyfriend in Dallas

Jill M said...

What!! I am driving by next time!!

Arbon Family said...

wow! keep us updated. so funny

Sarah Sunshine said...

tv night at jess'!

Followers

Blog Archive