Monday, July 23, 2007

TWO CUTE!


I have heard that twins love to be near each other and it really is true! They seem totally at peace when they are together. Coen came home with us on Friday and we were sad to leave his twin sister at the hospital, but she was not far behind and came home with us on Sunday. I love the picture on top because it was the first time we put them next to each other and Coen reached out as if to grab his twin sisters hand. They are SO sweet and we are having fun with them and love being home together!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

That is for sure the most precious thing I have seen. How sweet are they? And how lucky are you to have them home! Hooray!

Leah said...

Ditto to Kami's comment, the SWEETEST!

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful Cathy! Love those sweet photos! I hope your doing well and have some help! :) Congrats again!

Jaclyn said...

That is the SWEETEST picture! They're adorable and I can't wait to see them. I'm out of town again, but I"ll be back soon enough.

Amber said...

I have always heard about twins needing/wanting to be close after birth and that picture proves it. How special to have it on camera. Thanks for sharing, love it all!

Jen said...

Unbelievable! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Jen said...

By the way, I STILL can't believe you were carrying both of those babies in your little body. You're amazing!

Jen said...

they are so seet! I am dying at these pics! How exciting to be home with both of them!

Hammy said...

That is the best picture ever! They look great.

Andrea said...

Cathy--congratulations! I too agree, how on earth were you carrying both of them (they were good sized twins)? What a beautiful family.
Andrea (Hyde) Hill

Followers

Blog Archive