Friday, April 06, 2007

Texas Blue Bonnetts!




You are not a true "Texan" until you experience the Texas Blue Bonnetts (not that I claim to be a Texan - but still...) Dresden and I went today with some friends and they truly are worth the 40 min. drive! They say because of all the rain the blue bonnetts are better this year, it is pretty amazing to look out over the fields and see these beautiful blue flowers Everywhere! Dresden had a lot of fun this year, he ran all over and loved falling down in them. He would run up to me and say "that was fun, huh"! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill M said...

Okay I may move to Texas!! Cathy you look stellar, I can't believe you have two babies in that cute belly. Your backyard rocks, do you love it.
Also I am soooo jealous of Dre's curly Q's, I wish and hope for baby betty to get some curl.

Jill M said...

also cathy, I am retarded with my blog and cannot figure out how to add links to my friends blog. can you help?

Followers

Blog Archive