Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!




Easter with Dresden was pretty funny this year. He woke up and had fun looking for his Easter basket, which the Easter Bunny left on his top bunk bed. He was excited for the candy and I'm pretty sure that's all he's eaten today! It was record low temperature in Dallas today (only in the 40's this morning) so we saved the Easter egg hunt until after church so it would be a little warmer for him. The eggs were scattered all around the back yard and he gathered about 5 and then dropped the basket and ran to ride his trike. I told him we had to finish picking up the eggs and apparently he thought of it as more of a "chore" than something that was fun. He gave me an annoyed look and got off his trike, as he picked up the eggs he started to sing the "clean up" song. In his head he was probably thinking "thanks a lot Easter Bunny for coming and leaving me all these eggs to clean up"!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill M said...

Dresden reminds me so much of chaddy. I love that he knows the clean up song.
Happy Easter!

Leah said...

That is hilarious Cathy!

Stout Family Blog said...

Cath- Looks like Dre had a great Easter- I wish we were there and could have see him-

Julie

Followers

Blog Archive