Saturday, September 06, 2008

We've got a WALKER!



It's official, this one's a WALKER! She has been walking here and there for the past month, but just yesterday she decided it was her preferred choice of travel! She walked all over Chuck E. Cheese's last night and this morning I haven't seen her do anything else but walk everywhere! Her brother, on the other hand, has no interest. The funniest is Ciena will walk next to Coen, who is crawling, pat him on the head and keep walking by! You go girl! I might also note that I WON the bet Chad and I had going. I bet on my girl and she came through!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stout Family Blog said...

My Big Girl!! She looks so cute. Her hair is getting long, I swear it grew overnight. Miss you!
Julie

KamilahNYC said...

Hooray! Congrats Ciena!!

Leah said...

Oh my gosh, she is just so cute!

Arbon Family said...

SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!! Go CIENA

Heidi said...

Your family is so cute! Ciena looks just like you. I am glad we can keep in touch after all these years! Crazy how we are all grown up with our own families. We have come a long way since 7th grade!

Mary said...

So adorable. She looks so much like you sometimes!

Followers

Blog Archive