Saturday, September 06, 2008

GOT EM ALL!


WOW, I'm almost emabarrassed to post this! We did NOT eat this many Happy Meals, I purchased almost all of them as the toy alone. Well, we finally finished off the collection. You have no idea how out of controll the obsession got! He literally asked me if we could go to McD's all day from the moment he woke up. Since not every McD's has the same toys I drove all over Dallas trying to find these! Darth Vador and Yoda were the hardest to find, when we came across a McD's that had the last four he needed I bought them all so we could be done! I have to admit the smile on his little face makes it worth it! He really plays with these little toys all day long so in my mind it's worth the 99 cents and miles of gas money trying to find them!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jill M said...

I love the smile. He reminds me of Scott, collecting them all and being so proud of it. I love the updates!!

Jaclyn said...

You are one good mom! I can't believe you drove all over to find those. The look on his face makes it all worth it. And I miss hanging out with you.

Jenn S. said...

Cathy, that is so cute!

A few years ago they had miniature Madame Alexander dolls in Happy Meals and my Mom drive all over Southern California to get THREE SETS of them for her granddaughters! She was so relieved when she finally got the last ones. . . I've never even taken them out of their plastic wrappers. ;)

Anyhow - so cute and you can tell how thrilled he is!

Arbon Family said...

He is so funny! I love it

Mary said...

I love that picture. Nothing can make a little boy happy like Star Wars.

I did that with the Wizard of Oz dolls a couple years ago. Oh--I just saw Jenn's comment. Funny.

Janeen said...

Cathy, Bristen wants you to know he has all of them too. The story sounds so familiar so crazy that they are so much alike. We love you all.Also yeah for winning your bet with Chad

Followers

Blog Archive