Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sea World!


If you ask Dresden his favorite part of Sea World, he will definitely say "Shamu"! He especially liked it when Shamu splashed the crowd.


Looking at the Alligators, Dre is pointing at the turtles.


Cute little toes peeking out from our sleeping babies!


This picture has a story . . .
Dresden has been fully potty trained for a while now, but when he is in a fun place like Sea World the last thing on his mind is going potty. I actually tried to take him to the bathroom about 4 times, but each time Chad insisted that he didn't need to go and would tell us when he had to pee. Well, I couldn't resist saying "I told you so" as Dresden pee'd all over Chad during one of the shows. I didn't have any extra shorts for Dre, so we took off Coen's shorts and the picture above is Dresden wearing his little brother's 6 mo. shorts!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Arbon Family said...

Funniest story ever! I cannot believe he is in Coen's shorts. I love it. It looks like you guys had so much fun, I want to come so bad!!! Our kids would love it.

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

That is funny when I first looked at theat pic of Dresdens shorts, I thought they looked a little small. Totally understand Bryn goes through that phase all the time. They have NO TIME to go potty! Bryn says she's too busy!! It looks like the funnest trip- your such a good mom!! Love the swimsuit too, you look great!!! I need to get going on that!! It was so good to talk to you!!

Anonymous said...

What about Chad's shorts? Knowing Chad, he probably decided to "air dry."
I'm sure it was a real handful keeping track of four kids at Sea World.

Followers