Thursday, March 06, 2008


It was so much fun having my mom and sisters come stay with us in Dallas over the weekend. We did some of the normal Dallas stuff, but it was mainly fun just hanging out, laughing, and watching them interact with the kids. Dresden could not get enough of his Grandma and Aunts and has talked about them every day since they left. Hopefully we will see you again soon!!


Thanks Aunt Connie for the hair cuts!



Pioneer village at the Arboretum


Connie and Ciena definitely have a special bond!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

So Fun! I didn't know they were there! I will call you this weekend to catch up. We kept missing eachother.

Chelsa said...

Looks like so much fun! You have such a great family. I love the highchairs too! Hopefully I will never need two of them.

Jarbon said...

I can't believe how long Dre's hair is! He is so dang cute!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Arbon Family said...

Oops,I must have been logged in under Jess's account!

Jenny said...

looks like you had tons of fun! we are coming out next month, can't wait to see you all.

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

THose are so cute. SO fun your family came to see you, it looks like you guys had a good time. Love the hair, Dres has the best hair!!! Sorry I have been out of blogging forever it was fun to see what you have all been up to. I will call you, miss you!!

Followers