Monday, June 11, 2007

WHOA MAMA!!


That's right, mama's big and about to burst!! Here is the LAST picture I will probably post because hopefully these kids will be making their arrival soon! And yes, Julie, they do make camera lenses big enough to capture my belly (it's called a wide lense)! Last week I really started to panic because the nursery was not ready and I've heard it's not uncommon to go into labor around 32 wks with twins. SO, I spent the whole week on the nursery and I am happy with the way it turned out! You can see a little shot of baby girl's side of the room, I am still finishing up on his side and when it's done I'll post pictures.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leah said...

What in the world. You can't even tell you are having twins. That's not normal. You look waaay too cute to be carrying two around.

Alan said...

Cathy, you look amazing!!! And your little girls room looks amazing as well!! Can't wait until these little people make their arrival- keep us posted!

Jaclyn said...

I'll echo everyone on how amazing you look! I'm always jealous of women who are cute pregnant. I love Cienna's name above the crib--so cute! Did you buy one for baby boy yet or are you guys still discussing names?

KamilahNYC said...

you are sooo cute! Love the belly shot

Stout Family Blog said...

Cathy-

The baby's room looks way cute! You don't look so bad yourself. Stick in there! I am proud of you, way to be a tough Mama.

Juls

Followers

Blog Archive