Tuesday, October 03, 2006

We LOVE Visitors!




My sister Connie and her husband Doug came to Dallas to visit this last weekend (with 3 mo. old baby Keely)! It was so much fun having them here! Breylan and Avery stayed home with Grandma, while Connie and Doug had some time without all the kids to celebrate their 12th wedding anniversary. Doug let Connie choose where they would spend their anniversary and she said she wanted to come to Dallas to visit us! What a great sister, I'm sure he had the beach in mind and he'll think twice before letting her choose again! Oh well, I think they still had a good time! The guys (Chad, Doug, and Dresden) golfed a lot, and the girls went shopping! I loved being able to spend time with Keely, I can't believe how chubby she's gotten since I last saw her! Dresden was sweet as can be with Keely and loved giving her kisses and holding her hand. Mom's coming next week, and then Chad's sister Jonelle, and we are open the week after that... any takers?? Julie, I think you're next! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stout Family Blog said...

Cathy-

It sound's like you guys all had a great time. Dre and Keeley look so cute. You'd better believe I'm next on your visitor list.

Julie

KamilahNYC said...

So fun! I can't believe they've been married 12 years! Wow! So happy they were able to fun. How cute Keely is!!

Jill M said...

I want to come!!! If my husband had it his way we sould already live in or near Dallas. Maybe someday. Drey is so adorable with his cousin. I am glad you had fun with Connie, and even more glad she is back in Utah becuase I am getting my haircut by her this week!!!!

Followers

Blog Archive