Friday, October 20, 2006

Dresden turned 2!




Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy! For Dresden's birthday was had a "Pumpkin Patch Birthday Bash" at his favorite park! Everything was "pumpkin" themed and after two days of non-stop rain the weather was beautiful and everyone had a great time! Chad was able to stop by on his lunch break and I was happy that my mom was in town to share the day with us! I'm not sure Dre really knew what was going on - he was just happy to be playing at the park with Grandma and all of his favorite friends! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy-
The pictures of the Birthday party are so cute!! Dre looks like he had a great day. You are such a good Mom!! He is a lucky little boy.

Love Ya,
Mom and Julie

KamilahNYC said...

Such a cute idea cath - love the decorating idea!

Anonymous said...

It was such a cute party!! Thank you so much for letting me use Dresden's walker. Anna is nuts over it.

Followers

Blog Archive