Thursday, June 01, 2006


I miss my boys! Chad had a business trip in Colorado and we decided at the last minute he should take Dresden to see all of Chad's family in Denver. As soon as I dropped them off at the airport I, of course, headed straight for the mall! It is a rare occasion that I actually get to shop by myself, and forget trying things on! Today was the first time in I don't know how long that I've been in a dressing room! So, I must say I enjoyed it! Now I am home alone and really missing my boys! I wish I could kiss my sweet baby's face and cuddle up to my hubby!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah right! So fun for you Cathy! How long will they be gone? I can imagine that you are missing them, but seriously, LIVE IT UP!

KamilahNYC said...

I agree with Leah - take long naps, go to a movie, do something that you would never do with Dresden around! ENJOY your time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cathy,
I've always wanted to start a blog, but it seems so complicated. I loved reading about your cute family in Dallas. Keep blogging away so I can stay close to you guys. Love ya, Chels

Stout Family Blog said...

Cathy- the weekend is almost over!! the boys will be back as soon as you know it. The pics of Drey are so cute!! I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy next week.

Love Ya,
Julie

beckus1234 said...

Cathy - love the pictures! Tell your Mom to start a blog, then the "other" generation can keep in touch, too!
XXOO

Followers

Blog Archive