Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dresden and I are in Utah right now with my family and are having a great time! So far we have visited the petting farm at Thanksgiving Point and Dresden got his first real pony ride! He loved it and cried when he had to get off! We went swimming and went to a little water park by my sisters house. We also took Dre to the Mayan and he was a little scared at first, but ended up loving it! We went to a Bee's baseball game and my Grandpa got to throw the first pitch so that was fun! Mostly we have just been hanging out with family and friends! We are really missing Chad and can't wait to see him on Saturday!! I will post pictures from the trip when I get back to Dallas!

1 comment:

KamilahNYC said...

It's been sooo long! Call me when you get back. Can't wait to hear (and see) more about it!

Followers

Blog Archive