Tuesday, November 02, 2010

My Little Penguin and Garden Gnomes!




We had a fun Halloween and it was so much fun trick or treating in our own neighborhood! It took MUCH talking and bribing to convince Ciena to be a "Garden Princess" for Halloween this year. She really wanted to be a mermaid and was so jealous of her cousin, Betty, who was a beautiful mermaid for Halloween (I'm such a mean mom)! I think my days of picking out costumes for the kids are officially over! I had to get one last year of cute matching outfits in for the twins! I couldn't resist the Garden Gnome costumes! Coen thought he was Santa and went around saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas"! Dre was easy, he had his heart set on a penguin since Oct. 1st. He has a little obsession with penguins right now, not sure where it came from but it's pretty cute.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stout Family Blog said...

Love it!!! We were dying at Coen, cutest thing ever!!

Followers

Blog Archive