Sunday, November 02, 2008

Star Wars . . . again!!



If you are sick of seeing Star Wars on my Blog, I am just as sick of posting about it! Once again, Dresden only wanted to dress up in Star Wars for Halloween. Dresden choose Anakin Skywalker, and of course I had to dress the twins as Luke and Leia. It was near impossible to get a cute picture of the twins in their costumes as they refused to keep the hats on or hold still for a picture. The Darth Maul above is not Chad, but a guy at his work. Dresden is already talking about Yoda for next year . . .
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah Sunshine said...

i'm surprised the kids weren't all crying - that guy's costume would scare me!

Arbon Family said...

What a fun HALLOWEEN!! So great! I love that he is so into Star Wars (Austin has not even seen that movie, I guess I should go and get it huh?)

Kijuana said...

So cute! The twins are getting so big.

Followers

Blog Archive