Friday, May 23, 2008

Little Fireman!


This is for you Dad - you've got one in training! The heat is on in Texas and all Dresden wants to do is play in the water. He is at the age of curiosity right now and asks at least 100 questions a day. He is very interested in the weather and seasons right now. Here are just a few examples of the questions I get ALL day long -- " is it going to rain? Is the rain nice? Where does thunder live? Why is there lightning? Why does it have to be summer? Why is it hot today?" and so on and so on . . .
Although sometimes I get tired of all the questions (can we just have a nice quiet car ride??) I really love watching him learn. He is such an amazing little boy and I am truly awed as I watch him grow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

those are really cute questions. Anna is always asking me about thunder, lightning and stormclouds. So funny. I love the boots!

Followers