Thursday, February 14, 2008

These TWO . . .


are at such a cute age right now!


It is funny to watch as they both go for the same toy

Chad made the comment the other day that he wishes we could freeze the twins at this age, and it is true! They are happy and content most of the time and immobile (however, I have a feeling that is not going to last long)! We are having a lot of fun with them right now. On a side note -- Ciena's hair kinda got stuck standing up in the front from her bow and Dresden was quite concerned. He told me it looked "scary" and we needed to go wash it right a way!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

Those are so cute, they are getting so big!!! I agree I love that age!!! The immobile part is the best part!!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are gorgeous.
I love the "immobile" stage too, but it won't be long before all three kids will be able to tag team Chad and take him down.

Followers

Blog Archive