Sunday, January 27, 2008

Birthday Weekend in Colorado


Happy 30th to my own twin, Kelly! Not many people get to say they share their exact Birthday (year and everything) with one of their best friends! It was so fun to spend the weekend in Colorado and celebrate with Kelly as we both turned the Big 30! First of all, I'm not sure how to feel about turning 30! I guess when it comes down to it, it is just a number - right?? I don't think turning 30 is going to give me wrinkles, more likely it is going to be my babies who are STILL not sleeping through the night!
Back to the Birthday's ~ Kamilah and I were the "surprise" birthday present for Kelly. The three of us and Jen had a fabulous girls weekend packed with shopping, spa treatments, movies, dinners out, yummy desserts, and hours of girl talk, what could be more fun! Thanks to Chad who had all the kids at his parents while I got to spend 3 days and 2 nights at Kelly's with the girls! A much needed break, though I must say by the 3rd day I was dying to see my babies again! Thanks to Dave, the Lyons, and the Whitney's who all made this amazing weekend possible!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Arbon Family said...

That is so much fun! I am so glad you got to do that, You deserved that! What a fun B-day! (By the way, Lexi is sill not sleepng through the night either)! So sad- one day right.

KamilahNYC said...

So great! Glad you posted, sorry I promise to get you the rest of the photos this week....

Jenn S. said...

Happy Birthday Cathy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy- We met when you and Chad were newlyweds... I was friends with Chad, Beau etc. etc.- so fun to see your blog and your CUTE family! Tell Chad I say hello and hope it's ok if I stop by every once in awhile to see those cute babies!! I knew Kelly too breifly in our UVSC days ;)

Chelsa said...

Happy Birthday! You and Kelly look like twins down to the juicy sweats and all! Your cake is adorable too. I'm so glad you had a great weekend. You definitely deserved it. Love ya, Chels

Jaclyn said...

Happy Birthday and it sounds like you had fun--and a much deserved break! Props to Chad for watching the kiddos for that long. Did he change any poopy diapers or did he stick to his rule? I remember you showing us the twins' ultrasound picture at your birthday party last year.

Followers

Blog Archive