Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Wow, I can hardly believe it has been six years~ Happy Anniversary Baby! I think anyone who has heard our story knows that Chad and I were destined to be together! I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful husband who works so hard for our family and is the BEST dad! It may sound cheesy, but I still get butterflies around my husband, I am still infatuated with him and even more in love with him than I was on our wedding day! I LOVE YOU Chad!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Hammy said...

Adorable! Congratulations.

KamilahNYC said...

I love your story!!! So happy for you guys - you two are my heros.

Chelsa said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's been six years already. You guys are too cute. I also can't believe how BIG Adam's kids are. It's crazy. We need to catch up...I'll try and give you a call tomorrow. Love ya, Chels

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

So cute!!! I love it!!! You are so right your kids are cute enough to eat!!! I love them!!!

Staci said...

You guys are adorable! I remember when you were married. I can't believe it's been six years already! Congratulations! You have a beautiful family!

Followers