Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My BIG Boy!


I can't believe how big Dresden has gotten! He seems to have grown up a ton just since the twins were born. Today was his first day of Pre-school and he was so excited. When we got there it was a little crazy and all the kids were crying. I could tell Dre was nervous, he was holding on to my hand tightly. I told him if he didn't cry I would bring him a "surprise" when I came back and he nodded his head. I then kissed him and walked out the door - it was so hard to not look back at him! A minute later I peeked inside the window and he was playing in the sandbox with his friend, Benton, so that made me feel better! He is such a good boy, I don't know how I lucked out with him!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leah said...

Soo cute! I can't believe he's already old enough for preschool!

Palmer Family said...

Hi! I am so glad that you got my message. Amy doesn't have a blog, I hardly ever see her either. She has 3 kids now, and they live in Draper. We are living with my in-laws at the moment after selling our house in Lehi, we are trying to decide what our next move is. Cameron's sister lives in Flower Mound near Dallas. Are you anywhere near there? I can't get over how cute your twins are. I bet you are a little overwhelmed. I can't imagine having two newborns at the same time. 1 was hard enough!! Well, I am so excited that I got in touch with you. I added you to my friends link on my page.

Anonymous said...

HI! I've tried to leave comments before and I'm not very computer savvy so I couldn't figure it out but HI! I can't believe you have twins! They are so beautiful! and they look so much like you! I lost you're email, but I've been thinking about you! How is everything going? You are such a cute mom-congratulations! You really are my hero, I don't know how you do it with two new borns!

TX Girl said...

He is ridiculously big. I hope he loves Ms. Judy. She is a fantastic teacher.

Amber said...

Do you ever wonder where the pause button is in this crazy life?? He is darling Cathy and I am sure he is adjusting to the many changes in his life right now. My two started preschool last week, together...kind of interesting...

Followers

Blog Archive