Monday, August 20, 2007

We're Surviving!



For those who have not heard from us lately, Yes - we are surviving! It has been crazy, to say the least. The days fly by and I am constantly surprised that another 3 hours has passed and it is time to feed the babies again. There are times of total chaos when all 3 kids are crying and need my attention and I feel overwhelmed and exhausted. There are also times when I feel like I have things under control,and I truly think that having twins is so much fun! I am amazed at how well Dresden has adjusted to it all. He is so sweet with the twins and has found ways to entertain himself and help out when I need him. I would not be surviving without my amazing husband! We make a good team, even with no sleep! He is up with the twins just as much as I am and with as little as 3 to 4 hours of sleep still goes to work for 15 hours!
I can't say "thank you" enough to neighbors, family, and friends who have helped out and offered their support, it's made all the difference in getting through these first few months!

7 comments:

Amber said...

I was NOT worried, but definitely curious to see how you were surviving. I love the update. Precious. There will most likely be days into eternity that we think we have it under control and then the bottom falls out, even if only briefly, thats what makes us appreciate the good moments.
LOVE YOU!

Amy D. said...

I can barely handle one at a time, let alone two. You seem to be doing a great job. The fact that you are blogging says it all! They are darling.

KamilahNYC said...

I don't know how you do it! You are amazing. Can't wait to see you again! one week from today!!!!

Jill M said...

I will tap-tap the couch and no sleep this upcoming sunday/ babies get ready to be held by the first member of your daddy's family!!

Jen said...

they are so cute! And I love the nick names!

Stout Family Blog said...

I need more pictures of them!!They are getting so big. I cant wait to see them in a few months!!

Hannah said...

I'm a whitney!! You knoe..The 11 sibs..I'm a whitney! I'm 11..so I'm the 5th gen! Dose this have anything to do with this?

Followers