Saturday, May 26, 2007

What to do on a rainy day...



Seriously, the rain in Texas has been non-stop! Not that I am complaining because at 8 mo. pregnant I would rather have the rain over the Hot and Humid Texas heat! Today since we were inside all day due to the rain, I decided to introduce Dresden to painting. He thought it was fun and it kept him a occupied for a good 15 minutes! This kid can spend hours golfing, playing baseball, and kicking balls around, but he's just not into art and coloring. Oh-well, at least I'm giving him a little exposure to things NOT related to sports.
Also, notice the haircut! As much as it pained me, it was time! My sister did a great job and the curls are definitely still there!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alan said...

Hey, the hair looks great!!

Followers