Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's a ...

Can you tell from the pictures? Well, if not let me walk you through it! Both Babies are facing down so they are "mooning" us with their little tushes on top. The first baby (previously known as "baby A") was an easy one to spot! You can see there is definitely a little something there in between the legs! So right away we knew we had a BOY! I was excited because I REALLY wanted Dre to have a little brother, and I knew Chad was so happy because he was hoping for at least one boy! Next we went to baby "B" and this baby was more difficult to tell. The baby was not in the right position so it took a while, but finally we got a good shot and sure enough there was nothing there but folds (you can see the white line) -- It's a GIRL! YEAH! Boy/Girl was what I had thought the whole time and what we were both hoping for. Knowing the sexes just makes it all that much more real and for the first time I can picture having these two little babies in our family and it's so exciting! I'm so happy that Dresden will be getting both a little brother and a little sister at the same time. It will be fun to see how their personalities develop and to watch them all interact as siblings! Still so crazy that all of the sudden we are a family of 5!!

7 comments:

Pam said...

You don't know me and I found your blog kinda by accident but I just wanted to say CONGRATS! I have triplets that just turned 2 and it is so fun to be the mother of multiples. You are in for a party! Again, congrats!

Leah said...

SO great! How perfect is that??

Jill M said...

I love my little niece and nephew. Betty will have a girl cousin to play barbies with and a boy to play ball with.

Jen said...

how great is that! wow a family of 5 it is crazy to think how fast it can happen!

Amy said...

Cathy! I'm so excited for your family! I can't believe how grown-up Dre is looking in these pics. You're right about how great the Dallas ward is. Isn't it funny how Texas grows on you? I'll be glad if we end up coming back. And congrats on the house.

I realize you are pregnant and probably so busy, but are you still doing Modbe? I can't seem to find anyone here in CA--do you do long distance?

Alan said...

Cathy, you know that I could not be happier for you! You will be the best "mom of twins" ever.

Amberli said...

Congratulations! This is so exciting! It's so great that you are getting one of each!

Followers