Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Polar Express



It's pretty sad that it's mid January and I'm still posting pictures of Christmas time, but oh-well! I keep getting requests so I have to post them! Here are a few from our outing on the Polar Express in Heber. This was my family's Christmas activity that we all did together and it was a lot of fun. The kids came dressed in their PJ's and the train took us on a trip to see Santa at the North Pole. While on board we were served Hot Chocolate and cookies (by the elves) and read the book "The Polar Express". It was pretty cute and overall we had a lot of fun. The only downers were first of all it was FREEZING cold and secondly they could of done a better job with the Santa. He was like a 20 year old dressed in a bad Santa suite. He didn't even fool my 5 year old nephew, when I asked if he thought it was the real Santa he said, "no, he's not even old!" Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alan said...

Cathy! I'm so glad you're posting again. I've been meaning to call you for a couple of days! I will try to do it today while Will is asleep. I can't believe how big Dre is!! He looks like a totally different kid!!

Followers