Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's been a CRAZY month (to say the least)! I started off the month with a girls trip to NYC with Kelly and Kamilah (we went to visit Kamilah). We wore ourselves out with all the shopping, etc. in New York City. I got back to Dallas and 3 days later we left for Colorado to stay with Chad's family. It's always fun to see family there and Dresden especially loves playing with his cousins. Back to Dallas and the next day Chad's brothers came out to stay with us for the weekend and on Sunday they left and we also left for Utah! It's been a whirlwind of a month and I haven't even had a chance to think about Christmas! Now in Utah things are finally starting to settle down and we're getting in the Chrismas spirit. There's tons of snow here (as opposed to our 75 degree Dallas weather) and we are having a blast! Chad has been snowboarding every day and is taking Dre up tomorrow for the first time - we'll see how that goes!! I'm just happy to be near family and friends and I'm reminded how truly blessed we are!

4 comments:

Jen said...

We're so glad to have you back in Dallas! We missed you!!

Alan said...

Cathy! Now I can see why you haven't been posting!! You guys have been quite the travelers. I'm especially jealous of the NYC trip!I'm glad you had such a great time Utah. Make sure you fill us in on how Dre did snowboarding- sounds like an adventure!!

Leah said...

Ok, where are you. You've been back from NY for sometime now woman, no excuses, I need pictures!

cathy said...

Sorry Leah! I am still waiting for Kelly to send me pics from NY and when I do I'll post them!

Followers