Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Husband, the Sports Genius!
Every year Chad enters his company's Football Suicide Pool where every week he picks a football team who he thinks will win(he claims it's all stategic)- if they win he stays in the game, if they lose he's out. You put in money to enter the game and in 5 years we've never gotten anything out of it. So, this year I gave Chad a hard time when he entered by telling him it was a waste of money. His reply was "If I win, we're going to Disneyland". Well, being the sports genius that he is, he totally WON! By chance he won it by picking his favorite team, the Denver Bronco's. We knew he would win if the Bronco's won because the other people left in the game had all chosen losing teams. I have NEVER been so in to a football game - the Bronco's were down the entire game and pulled ahead in the 4th quarter! We were jumping up and down when they won and Chad told Dresden "We're going to Disneyland!"
We talked about other things we could do with the money (pay bills, etc.), but nope - we are Going to Disney World!! We booked our tickets and will be going Feb. 12-16, the picture above is the Disney Animal Kingdom Resort where we will be staying! We are so excited and I can now ease up a little on Chad's obsession with Football! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

SO, I just looked online - sooo cool. Kind of like going to Africa!

Alan said...

Cathy, that is so great! Good for Chad!!

Jill M said...

I am 70% jealous of you and 30% excited for you guys. Dre will be in animal heaven. Way to go chad!! Cathy thanks for my stroller/car seat, I love it and feel like a real mom, now all I need is a baby.
I am excited to see you over christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Chad is a genius!!! Have a wonderful trip to NYC. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Amy D. said...

Wow..so much fun. Now you won't be able to complain about sports stuff anymore...dang it!

Followers

Blog Archive