Monday, September 11, 2006

Thanks to everyone who has sent us flowers and shown so much support for us this past weekend. For those who we haven't had a chance to talk to, I miscarried at 10 weeks. Physically I am feeling fine and all went well with the surgery (D&C). I think it really puts into perspective what a miracle and blessing each healthy child is. It's hard to feel sad when I have this beautiful little boy running around and making me laugh all day. Dresden is such a blessing, and I have no doubt that the opportunity to have another one will come along again. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leah said...

Kathy-I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Stout Family Blog said...

Cath-

I LOVE YOU!!!

Jul

Jill M said...

CATHY,
i HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU ALL WEEK AND AM GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE UP AND ABOUT. I LOVE YOU!

Jen said...

I am so sorry that is so hard. Life really is such a miracle it is amazing what these sweet little babies go through to get here! you guys are in our prayers!

Followers

Blog Archive