Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fun with Aunt Kelly!

(The plastic bags on Kelly's feet are because my carpets were just cleaned and were still wet)

Kelly came to visit us in Dallas this last weekend and we had SO much FUN! First of all, Dresden instantly fell in love with her and wanted to be near her at all times. Sunday we took lunch down to the pool and swam for a while. That night we grilled for dinner and afterwards took a walk down to the West Village (outdoor shops/mall across from us). On Monday my friend, Jen, was nice enough to offer to take Dresden for the day so Kelly and I could have a day of shopping. We went to a few different Malls and shops in Dallas and had lunch at one of my fav places (Village Burger Bar). Next thing we knew it was 7:00 PM and time to meet our Husbands for dinner. We ate a Fuse, a delicious new restaurant we recently discovered in downtown Dallas. Today we shopped some more (the picture above is at the original Neiman Marcus) followed by lunch. It was the best having Kelly here and I can't wait for my next visitor (that would be you.... Kamilah) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

KamilahNYC said...

I so can't wait to come!!

Followers

Blog Archive