Monday, July 10, 2006

Okay, so I need some opinions on what to do about my upcoming High School Reunion...
It is coming up in August and I will actually be in town for it, well - sort of. We will be in Lake Powell with Chad's family and I could make the reunion if I came back from Powell a day early. My big question is will it be worth it? I love Lake Powell, but I 'm afraid I'd regret it if didn't go to the reunion. Has anyone else gone to their 10 yr. reunion and was it worth it? I was actually set on NOT going until an old High School friend just moved into our ward and after talking with him I pulled out my year book and the memories started to flow. The people that really mattered the most to me I still keep in contact with, but there are always those randoms that cross my mind every now and then who I'm totally curious about. Any thoughts??

6 comments:

Stout Family Blog said...

Cath-
I think you should go- Here are my reasons: First, well the obvious- it only happens every 10 years-

Stout Family Blog said...

Sorry, pushed the wrong key. Second-Think of all the people who would love to go but cant, and you never know if you'll be able to go in the future. We talk about people all the time and wonder what ever happened to them. Let people know what happened to you, that you are happy and your life is great. I think you should.

Love Ya
Julie

KamilahNYC said...

Cathy, I would love for you to go! I secretly wish I would be in town for it, but I can't really justify a trip to UT just for that. I think that there may be people that you don't want to see, but I think you may be surprised at how fun it actually is. I say do it...for us...:)

Amy D. said...

I would FOR SURE go...but then again I was a high school spirit junkie. I think you would regret if you didn't go. And just think of all the laughs you and Kamilah will have talking about all the crazy people you used to know.

Darek and Amberli said...

I think that you should go. You would be more likely to regret not going then going. Even if it turns out lame at least you won't have to wonder and feel like you missed out. And most likely it will just be a lot of fun and you'll see all kinds of people you've forgotten about. Mine is in Sept. and I'm bummed that I have to miss it because I live too far away. you should go and let us know how it goes!

Kijuana said...

I didn't go to my 10 year because it was very close to Devon's due date...I don't regret not going, but I did hear a lot about it from Jenn Rudge and Later. I am planning to go to the next one (whenever it is), but as Julie said, you may not be able to go to the next one depending on what's going on in your life at the time. If it's not too much trouble, it's at least worth a good laugh...if not then you and Kamilah could plan a "Romy and Michele" style entrance for your 15 year. :) GO HAWKS!!

Followers

Blog Archive